Thursday, July 23, 2015

Shout To The Lord - Hillsong

SHOUT TO THE LORD
KEY: A


INTRO
|A |E |


VERSE
A              E
My Jesus, my Savior
F#m              E             D
Lord there is none like You
                 A/C# D             A/C#
All of my days   I want to praise
       F#m                     G       F#m   E
The wonders of Your migh   ty      love

My comfort, my shelter
Tower of refuge and strength
Let every breath, all that I am
Never cease to worship You


CHORUS
A                 F#m
Shout to the Lord
            D                E
All the earth let us sing
A               F#m
Power and majesty
D                  E
Praise to the King
F#m
Mountains bow down
              D
And the seas will roar
           E
At the sound of Your name

A            F#m
I sing for joy
           D                      E
At the works of Your hands
       A      F#m
Forever I love You
      D        E
Forever I stand
F#m
Nothing compares to
       D             E               A

The promise I have with You

No comments:

Post a Comment