Friday, July 10, 2015

Anchor (Girl's Key) - Hillsong Worship

Anchor 
Hillsong Worship
Key: A/F#m


Intro:
|F#m |F#m  |A       |A       |
|E       |E       |D       |D      |


Verse 1:
                  F#m
I have this hope
                                   A
As an anchor for my soul
                         E
Through every storm
                       D
I will hold to You
                      F#m
With endless love
                                   A
All my fear is swept away
              E
In everything
                      F#m
I will trust in You


Chorus:
               D
There is hope in the
                         A
Promise of the Cross
                Bm
You gave everything
     F#m                         E
To save the world You love
               D                                      F#m
And this hope is an anchor for my soul
                       E                     D
Our God will stand unshakeable


Verse 2:
                     F#m
Unchanging One
                                     A
You who was and is to come
                         E
Your promise sure
                           F#m
You will not let go


Instrumental:
|F#m                 |D       |A        |E       | (repeat)


Bridge:
         F#m
Your Name is higher
         D
Your Name is greater
A                           E
All my hope is in You
         F#m
Your word unfailing
          D
Your promise unshaken
A/C#                    E
All my hope is in You

No comments:

Post a Comment