Friday, July 10, 2015

Anchor (Guy's Key) - Hillsong Worship

Anchor 
Hillsong Worship
Key: E/C#m


Intro:
|C#m |C#m  |E       |E       |
|B       |B       |A       |A      |


Verse 1:
                  C#m
I have this hope
                                   E
As an anchor for my soul
                         B
Through every storm
                       A
I will hold to You
                      C#m
With endless love
                                   E
All my fear is swept away
              B
In everything
                      C#m
I will trust in You


Chorus:
               A
There is hope in the
                         E
Promise of the Cross
                F#m
You gave everything
     C#m                         B
To save the world You love
               A                                      C#m
And this hope is an anchor for my soul
                       B                     A
Our God will stand unshakeable


Verse 2:
                     C#m
Unchanging One
                                     E
You who was and is to come
                         B
Your promise sure
                           C#m
You will not let go


Instrumental:
|C#m     |A       |E        |B       | (repeat)


Bridge:
         C#m
Your Name is higher
         A
Your Name is greater
E                           B
All my hope is in You
         C#m
Your word unfailing
          A
Your promise unshaken
E/G#                    B
All my hope is in You

No comments:

Post a Comment