Friday, September 11, 2015

Jesus Loves Me (You Gave Your Life) - CHC

JESUS LOVES ME (YOU GAVE YOUR LIFE)
CITY HARVEST CHURCH
KEY: C


VERSE
C                      Am
Jesus loves me this I know
F                    G
For the Bible tells me so
C                    Am
Little ones to Him belong
F                             G      C
They are weak but He is strong


CHORUS
C               F
Yes, Jesus loves me
Am            G
Yes, Jesus loves me
C               F
Yes, Jesus loves me
        Am   G          C
The Bible tells me so


BRIDGE
                          F               G
You gave Your life for me
                      Em           Am
You took my sins away
                   Dm
And on the cross
             G                C
You’ve given Your only Son
               F                        G
I bow before Your throne
                       Em   Am
Declare Your majesty
  Dm           G                C
I know that Jesus loves me


No comments:

Post a Comment